Below are two links that will take you to activities that review present tense verb conjugation:
Present tense -ar verb review
Present tense -er / -ir verb review
Friday, September 6, 2019
Wednesday, September 4, 2019
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Thursday, August 22, 2019
Today is Friday, Aug. 23. I am unable to be in class today. You are to do the following things:
1) Review & Learn the descriptive adjectives found of the bottom of p. 2 & top of p. 3 in the vocabulary handout.
2) Complete the first 3 pages of the handout "Repaso de Vocabulario" Tema 7.
Monday, August 19, 2019
Estudiantes de español 2:
Bienvenidos el año escolar 2019-2020! Vamos a tener un año fantástico.
For this class you will need:
1) the Asi Se Dice Spanish 2 textbook
2) a folder for handouts
3) a notebook or loose leaf paper
4) a pen (blue or black ink)
Click on the statement below to watch a fun video:
Thursday, April 18, 2019
Today the students worked with the opening paragraphs of the "Juan Gomez" story. The assignment is to rewrite these paragraphs changing all the circled present tense verbs into the past tense using either the imperfect or the preterite tense. This paper is to be turned in at the end of the class period.